When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and we strive to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
- This warranty is given by Dealzilla.com.au, in conjunction with the Australian Supplier and/or Distributor ("Warrantor") and applies only to products where the Dealzilla.com.au 12-month warranty against defects is expressly given in the product listing on the dealzilla.com.au website.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the warrantor of the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure [to be determined by the Warrantor] and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by the Warrantor, and are separate from this warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. All warranty related enquiries must be directed to Dealzilla.com.au to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
- The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. *Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are despatched to you. Please note: Empirical evidence [video and/or images] of any fault(s) must be submitted to the warrantor before C.O.B on the final day of warranty to qualify for assessment within the warranty period. *Warranty claims that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
- We sell, among other things, clearance goods. Clearance goods are new, but of limited quantity. This means that we will often sell all available stock and may not have the ability to repair or replace items that may be defective. We will make all reasonable endeavours to repair or replace your product under the terms of this warranty, but where this is not possible, we will refund you the full purchase price.
- In the event you need to contact us, please use our Help Centre. Instructions for returning goods are provided through our Help Centre.
- All warranty claims must be directed through our Help Centre. In order to make a claim, you must provide the Help Centre with:
- details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- photographic or video evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
- any other details we may need to process your claim.
- If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our Help Centre will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense. Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage as the product(s) were delivered before receiving a repair, replacement or refund. Please see section 19. "Warranty Void" to qualify your warranty claim eligibility.
Please Note: Any and all missing or damaged part(s) or components; and/or cosmetic, or aesthetic damage must be reported to Dealzilla.com.au within 7 days of delivery. *If Dealzilla.com.au is not notified within the required 7 days of delivery, then Dealzilla.com.au will forfeit any liability for any and all missing or damaged part(s) or components; and/or cosmetic, or aesthetic damage. To notify Dealzilla.com.au regarding missing or damaged part(s), and/or cosmetic or aesthetic damage, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is the appropriate service location in each case.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where damage results from any third-party software or hardware not provided by us;
- where items are lost or stolen; and
- in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
- Warranty Void - This warranty is immediately voided if any person(s) has performed or applied repairs and/or adjustments [including cosmetic, mechanical and/or functional] to the product, [which Dealzilla.com.au has not duly authorised in writing beforehand] outside of those actions/adjustments required during typical assembly. Any product with visible sign(s) of tampering or user induced damage of any kind will have the warranty voided immediately. The removal and/or replacement of factory fitted components or fittings constitutes alteration of the product and will immediately void the warranty of the product. Visibly damaged screw points, and screws that show an attempt to open or tamper with/alter a product will void the warranty of the product. Products damaged or rendered inoperable through electrical damage [power surges, lighting damage and other types of electrical damage] unless otherwise specified and not protected by some form of surge protection, will be warranty void in line with the terms and user guidelines provided by the manufacturer of the products. After market and non-approved AC/DC power adaptors will not be covered under warranty and if found to be the cause of damage to a product, will immediately void the warranty of the product.
To contact our customer support team, please submit an enquiry using the online form below.
We look forward to assisting you 🙂