Simplecom EC412 Dual M.2 (B Key and M Key) to PCI-E x4 and SATA 6G Expansion Card
EC412 is a PCI Express expansion card designed to add NGFF M.2 devices such as SSD onto existing PC motherboard. Dual M.2 slots support both PCI-E based M.2 device (M key, NVMe) to run via the faster PCI-E interface at up to 32Gbps, and legacy SATA based M.2 slot (B key) for connecting to a SATA III port.
- Connects one M.2 port (M key) into one PCI-E x4 interface
- Connects a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA 6G interface
- Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously
- Supports PCI-E interface (M key) at up to 32Gbps
- Supports SATA interface (B key) at up to 6Gbps
- No driver installation required
- Interface: PCI Express X4 / SATA 6Gbps
- SSD Interface: M.2(NGFF)
- Module Key: B key (SATA-based), M key (PCI-E 4X-based, NVMe)
- Number of Drives: 2
- Supported Type M.2 SSD: 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280
- Supported Length of M.2 SSD: 30mm, 42mm, 60mm, 80mm
- M key M.2 is for use with PCI-E (NVMe) SSD only, B key M.2 is for use with SATA SSD only.
- B key M.2 SSD requires SATA 7 pin cable connected to motherboard to function.
- NVMe M.2 SSD requires the use of Intel 9 series (Z97 H97 Z170 X99) or higher version chipset based motherboard with Windows 8 or higher operating system.
- It’s recommended to update your motherboard’s driver and BIOS to the latest version before install the Expansion Card.
- 1x PCI Express Expansion Card
- 2x Mounting Screws
- 1x SATA Cable